We often talk about healthy, real food swaps like using spaghetti squash instead of wheat based pastas or cauliflower “rice” instead of the regular stuff and if you’re listening to the podcast regularly, chances are you’ve got these hacks down pat.
Today we wanted to get a little more specific, yet very simple and practical, with 6 of our favorite healthy life swaps (think protein powders, deodorant, mayo and more) to help you take a few more baby steps toward the healthiest you. Because the little steps matter.
We’ve also got a lot of “Link Love” in this episode so definitely check out all the goodie’s we’re talking about in today’s episode below. We ONLY share the tried and true and these get the Colorful Eats podcast stamp of approval!
We also wanted to ask that if you love this episode, click SUBSCRIBE in iTunes and write us a review. Think of it as a little cyber high five! This also helps other listeners find the podcast so that more people can hang out with us each and every week! Enjoy the episode friend!
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Primal Kitchen Primal Fuel
- Simple Mills Grain-Free Crackers
- Epic Maple Bacon Pork Cracklings
- Primal Kitchen Mayo
- Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayo
- Duck Fat Mayo from Caroline's All American Paleo Table Cookbook (a must!)
- Raw Honey
- Pure Maple Syrup
- Maple Sugar
- Date Sugar
Sun Basket - get 3 FREE meals with this link!
Skincare + Beauty:
- Beautycounter’s Tint Skin Foundation
- Beautycounter’s Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer
- Primally Pure’s Regular Deodorant
- Primally Pure’s Sensitive Skin Deodorant